A Law Firm Dedicated To The Craft Beer Industry Since 2009
List of services include:
- Business entity formation, including Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, Partnership Agreements, Founders Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Investor Agreements, By-Laws, Operating Agreements, etc.
- Employment law information, including Hiring Agreements, Non-disclosure/Confidentiality Agreements, Hiring Packets, Employee Handbooks, etc.
- Lease Review
- Distribution Contract review
- ABC/TTB applications consulting and/or filing, as well as general questions about what is allowed and not allowed
- Trademark clearance, filing and protection
- Trade secret creation and protection
- Copyright filing and protection
- On-going General Counsel services
NEW SERVICE OFFERED
1st Year Brewery Check Up – $2,500
A lot can change from the planning stages of your brewery to getting the doors open. Bringing in a your trusted craft beer attorney to help determine any issues that you may have is key at this time. This package includes one full day with one of our attorneys on-site to identify existing or potential issues that you may not have considered, as well as confirmation that you are compliant with current law.
Craft Beer Trademarks Filed
- Alesmith Brewing Company (California)
- Due South Brewing Co. (Florida)
- Green Flash Brewing Company (California)
- Drakes Brewing Company (California)
- Heretic Brewing Company (California)
- Calicraft Brewing Co. (California)
- Smartmouth Brewing Company (Virginia)
- Sactown Union Brewery (California)
- Jackie O’s (Ohio)
- Mother Earth (California)
- and more….
Craft Beer Clients
- August 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
- September 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
- October 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT