The Craft Beer Attorney gives back to the craft beer community by participating and speaking at a variety of Craft Beer Education Events.
Interested in having The Craft Beer Attorney at one of your events – please contact us HERE!
CBA Webinar Series: Craft Brewing Accounting Simplified – Thursday, February 25, 2016
CBA Webinar Series – What’s Brewing in Beer Law for 2016 – – Thursday, December 17, 2015
CBA Webinar Series – Sweat Equity – – Thursday, November 19, 2015
CCBA Fall Annual Meeting – Expert is in Panel – Monday, November 16, 2015
2015 Great American Brewers Dialogue–Trademarks with Oval Options – Thursday, September 24, 2015
CBA Webinar Series – Distribution Contracts, Strategy and Negotiation – Tuesday September 22, 2015
Session 3: Friday September 11th – 1:00pm-2:15pm How to Promote your Beer: Regulations on Beer Advertising for Brewers and Retailers
San Diego County Bar Association Annual Beer and Wine Law Update -[Entertainment & Sports and Business Corp.] – Thursday August 20, 2015
How to Cleanup your Entity to Attract Investors for the Craft Beer Industry – Thursday, August 20, 2015
2015 CA Employment Law Part II – Thursday, July 23, 2015
SPECIAL EVENT – 2015 CA Craft Beer Law Part II – Industrial Storm Water Permits- hosted by The Craft Beer Attorney & SCS Engineers
SPECIAL EVENT – Time Sensitive Craft Beer Updates Webinar – hosted by The Craft Beer Attorney & SCS Engineers – (CLIENTS ONLY) Thursday, June 11, 2015
- Overview of the New Industrial Storm Water Permits by SCS Engineers
- Overview of the Healthy Workplace Health Family Act of 2014 (AB 1522)
2015 CA Employment Law Updates for the Craft Beer Industry Part I – May 21, 2015
- ABC Update & Beer Festival Regulations
- Know Your ABCs- Social Media Regulations and Best Practices
LSI Annual Conference – May 16, 2015 – San Diego, CA
- Transactional Law: The Business of Craft Brewing
2015 Craft Beverage Expo – Santa Clara, CA
- Contracts: Content, Strategy, and Negotiation
ABA Webinar: Starting a Craft Brew Practice? 10 Things to Know
2015 International Trademark Association Conference – San Diego, CA
2015 Craft Beer Conference – Portland, OR
- Legal Guide to the Basics for the Startup Brewery
2015 30th Annual Intellectual Property Law – Bethesda, MD
- The 2014 Great American Brewers Dialogue (GABD) invited brewery representatives to an open dialogue on trademarks and their ripple effects across the brewing industry. The GABD is interactive between and among participants, guest speakers and facilitators from OvalOptions.
- Trademark Clearance – a Hands On Workshop – Learn exactly what databases you need to check and what may be considered a problem when trying to clear potential brewery or beer names. Bring your laptop and do it yourself as we go along!
- Trademark Troubles? – Join Candace Moon, “The Craft Beer Attorney,” as she discusses trademark law for craft breweries. In a presentation that will appeal to both startups and maturing craft brands, Moon will highlight recent trademark case studies, explain what makes two marks “confusingly similar,” when to defend your mark and offer some best practices for how craft brewers can handle trademark disputes and navigate the settling process.