- This event has passed.
CBA Webinar Series: Business Plans for Start-ups and Established Breweries
August 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Join one of The Craft Beer Attorney’s Preferred Providers, William Camacho of CLTVT to learn about why business plans are an important part of starting a craft brewery. During this webinar William will cover authoring a proforma showing the 5-year look ahead in terms of Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, and break-even analysis.
- 5-Year look ahead business planning for established and for start-ups.
- COGS for each SKU
- Price point for each SKU
- Identifying the CAPEX (equipment) plan
- How this affects real estate decisions (sizing and co-locations)
- Nailing down sales projections
- Operating and personnel expenses
- Marketing expenses
- Identifying the “nut” for the projected capital project
- Funding sources and uses
- Managing construction cost and timeline expectations