Since 2015, The Craft Beer Attorney has been holding monthly webinars for craft breweries in planning and existing breweries nationwide. While most of our webinars are focused on California specific law, we have had guest appearances by our Preferred Providers to cover national topics such as Brewery Safety and Health Programs, Understanding Brewery Insurance and Understanding Brewery Financials.
Our webinars are generally held on the 3rd or 4th Thursday of the month at 10am PST and usually last around 45 minutes with time for questions and answers. We also include a follow up email with a copy of the presentation and recording for our attendees.
Today we are happy to announce our 2017 Craft Beer Webinar series. To sign up for any of them, please visit our events page.*
- January 26, 2017 – How to Reduce Your Tax Liabilities in 2017 for Craft Breweries
- February 16, 2017 – Four Ways to Reduce Workers’ Compensation Costs for Craft Breweries
- March 23, 2017 – Onsite Promotions for California Craft Breweries
- April 20, 2017 – Review of the New California Laws for the Craft Brewery
- May 18, 2017 – Best Practices for Volunteers, Interns and Festivals
- June 15, 2017 – Brewery Safety by Drown Consulting
- July 20, 2017 – Getting the Most Out of Your POS System for Craft Breweries
- August 17, 2017 – Landlord-Tenant Disputes for California Craft Breweries
- September 14, 2017 – 5W’s to International Trademarks for the Craft Brewery
- October 19, 2017 – Business Plans for Start-ups and Established Breweries
- November 16, 2017 – New CA Craft Beer Law Review for 2018
- December 14, 2017 – How to Fund Your Craft Brewery
*Monthly members may sign in to the Member Portal and register under the events calendar.