We are a small, boutique law office specializing in serving the needs of the craft beer industry. Our goal is to keep our clients protected and compliant by ensuring they are aware of the laws they need to be abiding by, in all areas of law. We value community, collaboration and customer service, as well as positivity, optimism and fun! We are a lifestyle firm based in San Diego, CA. Candidate will provide legal services in the area of business law and/or contract review.
Duties include: reviewing and processing incoming and prospective clients; correspondence with clients and the various government agencies; business formation and the relevant documents; preparation of business-related documents for small businesses; commercial lease reviews; alcohol distribution agreement reviews; internet research on various topics; miscellaneous document review and preparation; and communicating with clients on the progress of their matters.
This position requires:
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- A writing sample
- California Bar membership
- Hospitality background a plus
- Willing to consider recent graduates, as well as contract or part-time attorneys.
- Hours are generally Monday through Friday during the hours of 9am-5pm – flexible schedule
- Benefits eligibility after three months
Salary is commensurate with experience
Email a PDF of your cover letter, resume, writing sample and salary requirements. Please enter your name and the position in the subject line of your email. Those emails received missing information will not be reviewed.