The Craft Beer Attorney seeks a Full Time Law Clerk. We are a small, boutique law office specializing in serving the needs of the craft beer industry. Our goal is to keep our clients protected and compliant by ensuring they are aware of the laws they need to be abiding by, in all areas of law. We value community, collaboration and customer service, as well as positivity, optimism and fun! We are a lifestyle firm based in San Diego, CA.
Candidate will provide law clerk services in the area of trademark law with occasional business law transactions and research.
Duties include: reviewing and processing incoming and prospective clients; correspondence with clients and the USPTO; preparation of trademark documents and applications for small businesses; drafting USPTO office action responses; internet research on various topics; miscellaneous document review and preparation; and communicating with clients on the progress of their matters.
This position requires:
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- A writing sample is required for consideration of your resume
- Trademark experience is required
- Hospitality background a plus
- This position is entry level position.
- Must be available Full time, Monday through Friday during the hours of 9am-5pm – flexible schedule
- Possible Benefits eligibility after three months
Email a PDF of your cover letter, resume and writing sample. Please enter your name and the position in the subject line of your email. Those emails received missing information will not be reviewed.