We are a small, boutique law office specializing in serving the needs of the craft beer industry. Our goal is to keep our clients protected and compliant by ensuring they are aware of the laws they need to be abiding by, in all areas of law. We value community, collaboration and customer service, as well as positivity, optimism and fun! We are a lifestyle firm based in San Diego, CA.
Administrative Assistant will be responsible for completion and coordination of administrative processes for our firm and its staff, scheduling, communication, filing and organization, and overall administrative support.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Act as office receptionist
- Create contracts for new clients
- Assist with postal mail
- Assist with billing
- Assist with trademark certificates
- Assist with cease & desist letters
- Track and maintain email
- Ensure multi-function printer is stocked with paper
- Maintain case file organization
- Track and organize inventories of office supplies and goods and notify Office Manager regarding supply needs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Possess a minimum two years of work experience in a business setting, preferably in reception or customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent verbal and communications skills.
- Proper phone skills – ability to greet customers, take messages
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and high level of ethics while working under pressure.
- Notary public license
Start date: June 19th or sooner. Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm. Benefits after three months.
Compensation: $11.50/hr, benefits after three months, review after six months
If interested, please send your cover letter and a PDF of your resume to email@example.com – please put your name and the position in the subject line — no phone calls please